Firstly, Emerald Park is our home. It's our sanctuary, where we gather close all the aspects of our lives we love. Our animals, gardens and a non-invasive lifestyle all form an important aspect of this.
When focusing on our dogs, we recognize the following goals:
* Acceptance of our dogs as family first.
* Placing a high standard of ethics as paramount.
* Ensuring the physical and emotional needs of our dogs are well met.
* Maintaining facilities of high standard to enable the effective care and welfare of our dogs and puppies to be excellent.
* Improving the quality of our breeding dogs over time.
* Attempting to enrich our dogs' lives.
* Being totally committed to a fresh food diet.
It is our hope to produce puppies:
* That meet the Border Collie breed standards.
* Of sound physical structure (conformation) to reduce veterinary issues and increase their quality of life in the long term.
* With biddable temperament, suitable for family pets.
* Free from genetic diseases.
* Who will build wonderful relationships with their new families.
* Capable of coping both behaviourally and physically well with stressors.
For our puppy families, we aim to:
* Promote the precious nature of your canine family members.
* Continually improve the type and quality of support provided.
* Keep up with current research and applications of all things "dog" to broaden the range of information and encouragement we supply.
* Always have your puppy/dog's best interest at heart.
* Be available to assist.
* Encourage fresh feeding as a lifelong commitment.
* Share the joy you experience from your Emerald Park puppy/dog.
* Communicate openly and honestly.
* Provide you with respect and consideration.